No Bake Choc Bites
These are a simple and delicious little healthy treat to have one hand. Ones big (and little) people will enjoy!
- 2 cups shredded or desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup Cashews (or any soft nut of choice such as walnuts)
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder (can sub for cocoa but not as nutrient dense)
- 10 Mejool Dates
- 2 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- tsp Vanilla extract/paste
- Salt to taste (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp Water (if needed to help blend together)
- You could add / sub any key ingredients as you like such as adding chia seeds, quinoa flakes etc. Play around!
- As simple as throwing everything in a powerful blender to the consistency of your choice.
- Add a little bit of water if / as needed to help blend
- Once blended, press down into a lined baking tray and pop in the fridge/freezer
- Once firm, take out of tray and cut into bite size pieces