Triathlon, Cycling and Running Coaching for athletes seeking the per4mance edge.
Born out of the desire and passion to not just coach but to educate athletes of all levels to help them achieve their optimal per4mance while maintaining a balanced, happy and healthy life.
Every athlete is individual, therefore we provide programs written and designed specifically for you based on your goals, time commitment, training level and ‘life’ in general. Delivered through training peaks, you will receive a truly personal coaching service dedicated to improving YOUR results.
Director & Head Coach Sarah Grove is one of only a handful of female Level 2 Triathlon Performance Coaches* in Victoria and her 10+ years of coaching and racing experience at the highest level provides her athletes with that per4mance edge. She shares her coaching knowledge, experience and education with athletes of all levels to help them achieve their optimal performance while still maintaining a balanced, happy and healthy life.
Focus & Specialties
- High performance coaching
- Skills based coaching for swim, bike run
- Technique analysis and development
- One-on-one + small group personalised coaching
- Developing athletes for performance
- Athlete longevity
- Mentoring, motivating and coaching athletes to the reach their potential
- Junior athletes
- Triathlon Australia Accredited Coach,
- Triathlon Level 2 Performance Coach* (pending)
- Personal Trainer, Certificate III & IV
- Altitude Trainer Level 1
- Certified Hybrid Athlete Coach
*to be completed Dec 2017
Personal Achievements & results
Sarah has achieved numerous results since commencing her triathlon athletic career in 2008. In her first season of racing Sarah quickly discovered that hard work and determination would achieve her results despite not swimming or riding since her teenage years at school. In her first season she started landing on the podium in sprint distance races and has continued that through to elite sprint distance racing and then onto Half and Full Ironman racing.
- Ironman 70.3 World Championship Qualifier 2020
- 4th place Geelong 70.3 2020
- 2nd place IM WA 70.3 2016
- Criterium and road race podiums and wins 2015
- Dirty Duathlon overall winner 2015
- 3rd Place F30-34 Ironman Melbourne 2013
- Hawaii Ironman World Championships 2013
- Victoria Sprint Distance Champion 2013
- Half Ironman World Championships 2013 (Las Vegas)
- 3rd Noosa Olympic Distance 2011 & 2013
- 1st Half Ironman Shepparton 2010 & 2011
- Various Gatorade Series wins and podiums 2009-2016Personal Bests
- 10km Run PB 38.44, 2011
- Half Marathon PB 1:25.07,2010
- Half Ironman PB 4:36, 2010
- Ironman PB 9:23:17 (IM Melb 2013, shortened swim)