Simple 3 Ingredient Homemade Wraps
We all love to be able to whip up something simple and nutritious when we have 'nothing' left in the fridge. Well these 3 ingredient wraps will be your go to for breaky, lunch or snack time. Simple and quick to make, delicious AND nutritious. You won't ever need to buy store bought wraps again!
- blender / nutri bullet
- small fry pan
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Raw spinach
- 1/2 tbsp Flaxmeal and/or LSA
- Pop everything into a blender and blitz together
- Pour mixture thinly into a pre heated and lightly oiled fry pan and swirl around to form a thing round wrap
- Cook with lid on on medium heat until lightly browned, then flip and cook for another 30-60sec, lid off
- Let cool on paper towel or rack and cook remaining wraps. Mixture should make 4 small wraps, or 2 larger size.
- Once cooled, fill with your ingredients of choice. Wrap and eat as a whole, or cut up into finger sized pieces. Great for a sharing plate! My fav's are chicken, avo, lettuce & mayo. Or my beetroot hommus, lettuce, roast pumpkin and fetta.
- These keep well in the fridge for a couple of days. Just leave flat on a plate and cover with gladwrap.